United Way St. Croix Valley funds approximately 45 nonprofit agency programs in the areas of education, financial stability and health in Pierce, Polk and St. Croix counties, as well as parts of Burnett and Washburn counties. Although we are making strides in all of our supported communities, there is still much work to be done--as much as 41% of people in Pierce county are not able to make ends meet--and we can't do it without your support. To donate to your local United Way, click here.
Our Nonprofit Agency Partners
Click here to see a list of our 2019 grants and the agencies that received funding thanks to our annual campaign.
The schedule for the previous grant cycle (grants awarded in 2018) is as follows:
- January 5, 2018 (Fri.) - Online grant applications available
- March 2, 2018 (Fri.) - Online grant applications due
- March 8, 2018 (Thurs.) - Notification to Agencies selected for Citizen Review
- April 4, 2018 (Wed.) - Face-to-Face Citizen Review
- April 9-13, 2018 - United Way St. Croix Valley Site Visit
- April 17, 2018 (Tues.) - Community Impact Committee Grant Review
- May 15, 2018 (Tues.) - Board Approval of Grants
- June 15, 2018 - Agency Notification of Grant Award
- July 31, 2018 - First Payment
- September 28, 2018 - Second Payment
- November 30, 2018 - Third Payment
- January 31, 2019 (Thurs.) - First 6 Month Agency Grant "Snapshot" Report Due
- January 31, 2019 - Fourth Payment
- March 29, 2019 - Fifth Payment
- May 31, 2019 - Final Payment
- July 31, 2019 (Wed.) - Agency Grant Final Report Due
Which Form Do I Use?
Effective January 2018, United Way St. Croix Valley will once again be utilizing e-CImpact, our online grant management software. Partner agencies are issued login information. For assistance accessing e-CImpact or navigating the system, please contact Lara Otsuka at 715/377-0203 ext. 108.
United Way St. Croix Valley will conduct limited face-to-face reviews during the 2018-2019 grant cycle. Select agencies will be notified by March 7, 2019.
School-based programs should use the School Request Form. The amount of grant money available for each district is based on the amount of unrestricted donations made by faculty and staff. Superintendents will be notified of the amount available once all school campaigns are complete. Details are available at the School Funding Announcement.