Success By 6's top priorities are that:
- Parents and caregivers will have the knowledge and training to provide children with safe, stable, and supportive environments.
- Parents and children will have opportunities for group interaction, education, and support.
- Communities will understand the importance of quality early childhood development programs and work to strengthen services.
- Parents and community caregivers will be aware of community resources and have the information needed to access them.
- All children will receive age-appropriate developmental screening to identify possible delays and provide parents with referrals to services.